Welcome to UNIShare Mawson Lakes
UNIShare Mawson Lakes is within walking distance of the Mawson Lakes campus of the University of South Australia (UniSA), and offers a choice of buses and trains to the city of Adelaide. North Terrace is only 30 minutes away.
Students who spend time at the Magill campus will appreciate the convenience of living on the bus route which connects Mawson Lakes and Magill, via the Paradise Interchange.
The house is also conveniently located for Flight Training Adelaide (FTA) at Parafield Airport, and for the various TAFE campuses in Adelaide and northern areas.
UNIShare Mawson Lakes’ northern location, not far from the Defence Science and Technology Group (DSTG) at Edinburgh, provides ideal accommodation for participants in DSTG’s Summer Vacation Scholarship (SVS) program.
Mawson Lakes shopping precinct is 5 minutes away by bus, Ingle Farm shopping centre is 10 minutes away to the east, and Tea Tree Plaza / Modbury Interchange is a further 10 minutes away. Tea Tree Plaza is the largest shopping mall in Adelaide’s north.
Rents start at $155 per week and include all utilities, internet, cleaning and gardening services.
In close proximity to a campus where science, engineering and IT courses predominate, UNIShare promotes gender equality by encouraging applications from female students!
Large, modern house with great facilities:
- federation style home, built in 2004
- 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- generous indoor and outdoor living areas
- ducted heating and cooling
- double garage
UNIShare Mawson Lakes offers a great group of housemates:
- Jasmine, Australia, Early Childhood Education, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Jinu, South Korea, Bachelor of Information Technology, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Nhat Minh, Vietnam, Master of Inforamtion Technology, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Quynh, Vietnam, Media Arts, UniSA Magill
- Keith, Kenya, Master Thesis, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Jordan, Australia, Bachelor of Aviation, UniSA mawson Lakes
- Thuy, Vietnam, PhD Engineering, UniSA Mawson Lakes