Welcome to UNIShare Pooraka
Our original share house, UNIShare Pooraka, is in the quiet and friendly Montague Farm estate. The house is within walking distance of the Mawson Lakes campus of the University of South Australia (UniSA), and is close to bus routes serving the city of Adelaide.
North Terrace campuses of UniSA and the University of Adelaide are only 30 minutes away by bus. The house is also conveniently located for Flight Training Adelaide (FTA) at Parafield Airport, and for the various TAFE campuses in Adelaide and northern areas.
If you need to get to the Magill campus, catch a bus on nearby Montague Road (change at the Paradise Interchange).
UNIShare Pooraka is also conveniently located for the Defence Science and Technology Group (DSTG) at Edinburgh, providing ideal accommodation for participants in DSTG’s Summer Vacation Scholarship (SVS) program.
Local shops are nearby in the Montague Farm precinct, and buses along Montague Road provide connections to the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza (the largest mall in Adelaide’s northeast).
Rents start at $140 per week and include all utilities, internet, cleaning and gardening services.
In close proximity to a campus where science, engineering and IT courses predominate, UNIShare promotes gender equality by encouraging applications from female students!
Large, modern house with great facilities:
- former show home, built in 1992
- 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- generous living areas
- ducted heating and cooling
- double garage
- attractive gardens
We have a great bunch of friendly housemates:
- Julian, Singapore, Bachelor of Aviation, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Saumya, India, Master of Civil Engineering, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Ronak, India, Engineering Management (Masters), UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Kin Mok, Hong Kong, Bachelor of Aviation, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Maria, Australia, Bachelor of Aviation, UniSA Mawson Lakes
- Yang, China, Master of Data Science, UniSA Mawson Lakes